June Bride

June Bride

Monday, April 13, 2015

By The SeaShore

Hey Stampers!
Are you dreaming of being "by the seashore"? I am! Can't wait to go to one of my favorite places ... Port Maitland Beach ... sit in my chair, listen to the rolling waves, (and my soothing music), and spend some time with my best friend - Jesus!  :0

So, while I wait for the temps to allow that to happen I have made a couple cards using a "new to me" stamp set - By The SeaShore. Both cards use Sahara Sand CS ... Hey! How appropriate is that! Sahara Sand = Seashore? Did you get that? I didn't until just now as I typed it! DAH! I really like this neutral CS and the ink is a great neutral as well.

For card #1 I stamped and lightly colored 2 of the images ... stamped some splotches from gorgeous grunge and Voila! There you have a quick "Thinking of you" card.

With Card #2 I stamped 3 images with versamark and then triple embossed them to give some variation in color to the shells. It is difficult to tell they have been heat embossed in the picture. I needed to make a couple Sympathy cards ...

So I guess I am off to the Kraft Korner to create a couple cards for the Secret Sister revealing on Saturday.
The Kraft Klub meets on Saturday so I'm not sure I will get to the reveal but I will make sure my gifts are there!

Have a great day and enjoy this sunshine!
HUGS
Ruthie

No comments: