June Bride

June Bride

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Bee-Catcher Bird Returns

Hi everyone!
Are you tired of this snow we have accumulated over the past few days! I know I am! I am thankful for our home and the heat ... for hubby who keeps the home fires burning and for power!!!

Today I have 2 more cards using A Happy Thing stamp set... gotta love this little bird!
Both cards were made with stuff that was sitting on my work space - one way to clean up is to use it! :)

I colored this one with Night of Navy and Skin Tone Blendies ... the lace washi tape is long retired and I have been hesitating to use it - it is so pretty. The hello was cut with some new dies and just sitting there waiting for me to apply it somewhere!


I colored the second one with Wild Wasabi and Calypso Coral blendies - also colored the pearls. And used the new bow builder punch for the cute little bow!

The sentiment inside comes from a sale-a-bration set...
As 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 says ...
"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."    One of my fave verses!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs ... see you soon...
Ruthie

1 comment:

Cindy Power said...

Beautiful cards Ruthie!!! We missed you on Saturday!! :o)