June Bride

June Bride

Thursday, January 22, 2015

January Klub Kreations!

Hi Everyone ...
Well! I have been very neglectful this month at posting here! I hope you will forgive me for that!  :0

We held Kreations Klub this past Saturday and I wanted to share the cards we made... such fun. I sometimes wish I had the energy to do this twice a month with 2 groups of ladies ... (and men too if they wanted! - wouldn't that be fun!?) I'll have to think on that for spring ----- ummmmmmm

Here we go!
This first card is made with a free Sale-A-Bration set called A Happy Thing ... I have discovered that this little bird is a Rainbow Bee Eater .. found in Australia and some other places as well - but not one we would see. He/she comes in different colors - we used blendies to make him blue! I totally copied this card from one I saw online - really like the "window" effect.

This is a pic of the inside:

 Card #2 was made using the emboss resist technique and the stamp set Butterfly Basics - lots of stamping and sponging; the butterfly is popped on the card - but I don't think you see that very well in this pic.

The 3rd card was made using the stamp set "Kindness is Love" ... and a piece of the Irresistibly Yours DSP from Sale-A-Bration which we colored by sponging with Rose Red ink. This could become a Valentines card or a great thinking of you card.

And finally card #4 - sooo pretty in real life! We used the Something Lacy background stamp and Crumb Cake ink, some lace and sequins, and the HELLO from the Hello You Thinlits die set. On the inside we stamped a sentiment from another set that says ... "looking in on you".

Of course, a good time was had by all, with everyone being totally impressed with the new Occasions catalogue!

Well ... Like Bugs Bunny used to say -"tha- tha- that's all folks!" I will see you sooner than later the next time! :)
Blessings and HUGS!
Ruthie

1 comment:

Cindy Power said...

Love all these beautiful creations!! I really missed being with you all...hopefully I will be with you again soon. Blessings!!