June Bride

June Bride

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Sneak Peek - Occasions 2015

Hi stampers and al....

Hasn't this weather been amazing? We traveled to the City for a couple days to visit with family and had amazing travel... sunny days and clear roads! Can't ask for any better than that! We had a wonderful Christmas ... I hope you all did as well.

I have a sneak peak from the 2015 Occasions Catalogue for you today. This set - Butterfly Basics - has many pieces to it ... today you will just see a few.

See the 'honeycomb' image? I can see that being used for lots of things. and of course, an image to color! Gotta love that!

Here is the inside of this card -

A second card - very similar to the first - different size and I changed the wording around.

The butterfly images on both cards are in this set - I stamped them and then fussy cut them.

I am really liking this set ... it is one we will be using at Kreations Klub in January, for sure.
Stay tuned - I have another card to show you tomorrow! My Tree is still up - I have been crafting instead! But - Hey - Taking the Tree down tomorrow for sure.

Take care - Thanks for peeking!
Ruthie

No comments: