June Bride

June Bride

Monday, December 29, 2014

"From the Herd" - sneak peek!


 Good Morning Stampers!
The hustle and bustle is over - we have travelled and returned home safely. The Tree will come down today and hopefully the house will return to some semblance of "normal" ... :0
Just before Christmas a friend of ours had a birthday and this is the card I made him. I used a new stamp set "From The Herd". Because I live on a farm this one appealed to me! And, again, it was fun to color!


Aren't they the cutest bunch? I just had to add the googly eyes to them! For the two little ones - the bird and the chicken - I used small pearls with a black dot made with a Sharpie marker - and it worked! Hope you enjoyed this one!

The stripped paper is from a Sale-A Bration package called Irresistibly Yours. It is white paper with a glossy white pattern (6 different designs). Perfect for coloring. All I did here was sponge the piece with Wild Wasabi ink ... and voila - the stripes appeared. There are many ways to color this paper and I'll be showing you some of them over time!

If I don't get back before New Years Eve - have a great New Years and I will see you in 2015!

Blessings and Hugs!
Ruthie

No comments: