June Bride

June Bride

Friday, December 5, 2014

A Project Completed ...

Well, Peeps...
The project is complete! Such a fun thing to do! I apologize for the poor quality pics - I just took them and the light wasn't good.

The final four card fronts for framing - Enjoy.




Next week I will be working on some other things. Today, as demos, we got a chance to see the new Occasions Catalogue which goes LIVE in January 2015. I think you will like it. So I put in a pre-order - now to wait a couple weeks for it to be here! And YEA! I achieved a free stamp set for November and was able to order from the Occasions catty! Gotta Love That!

Have a great weekend ... see you back here next week. Maybe things will slow down a little so I can do a challenge or two next week - Oh wait! What was I thinking? That won't happen - James and Carla are coming for 4-5 days! YEA!

Hugs and Blessings!
Ruthie

No comments: