June Bride

June Bride

Friday, November 21, 2014

Snowy Scene

Hey there Stampers!
It has been a little over two weeks since I showed you anything here! I don't know where the time has gone - but it has been full, I do know that!

I have a card for you today that is almost exactly copied from one made by Karen Squires at www.staminbythebay.blogspot.com - I saw this on Pinterest yesterday and just had to make one like it!
The stamp set used is "White Christmas" by Stampin' Up!. It is a photopolymer set and I really like how you can see where your images are being stamped!

Here is the card closed - as you can see it is a unique fold. This is called a "stand-up-card" if you are interested in searching out the dimensions, etc. When closed it will fit into a regular size envelope.

This is the card open - I have not put a sentiment on it yet as I'm not sure if I'll use it as a winter card or a Christmas card!

I stamped with Early Espresso; used White Kraft ink to sponge the snow on the ground; used my chalk marker for the flakes and bear and snowman.

I hope you enjoyed your peek here today! As I made this card I was contemplating the serenity and peace found in a winter snowy scene. I cannot imagine having the amount of snow that New York has received in the last couple days! That would freak me out for sure!

Have a great weekend...
Kreations Klub meets tomorrow afternoon - I will post the pics of our projects in the morning for you all to see!
'Til then - Blessings on yah!
Ruthie

No comments: