June Bride

June Bride

Monday, November 3, 2014

Merry, Merry, Merry... and more

Hi Peeps!
I have been making Christmas cards.... remember the other day I told you I had some packets left over from a Workshop? Well, I have finished them up and have some cards to show you. I hope you are ready for all of this! :)
[I tried to lighten up the photos without much success... sorry]

We made this monochromatic card (with white as the neutral) at Kreations Klub a couple weeks ago ... color is Lost Lagoon. Don't you love the little snowflake charm? They would make great earrings!!!!


This is was the second Make and Take at the Workshop last week - using the Seasonally Scattered stamp set. The technique here is called Reverse Embossing... We heat embossed the stamp in VersaMark and Clear powder ... then sponged with Pear Pizzazz ink (it is much prettier in reality).

Now for the rest of the cards I made - mostly with the same supplies as the workshop card.
A friend visited a stamping outlet and brought me some ink pens that have glitter in the ink - I used the silver one here. Can you see the glitter?


This card is pretty basic - added some Lost Lagoon ribbon and pearls - and sponged in the 'Merry'

I turned the last 2 cards into the "landscape" format ... and used Crystal Effects on this one!

This photo shows the Crystal effects up close!

And - I think I like this one the best! I really like Pear Pizzazz and Lost Lagoon together ... Maybe not your "typical" Christmas colors - but who ever said I was predictable or typical?  :0

I hope you enjoyed your peek here today!
Thanks for stopping by - 
Leave me a comment below and let me know which one is your favorite!
Blessings & Hugs!

Ruthie

No comments: