June Bride

June Bride

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

"Holiday Home" and a Doodle!

Hey there!
Another beautiful day! yea!
Just a quick post as I am on the run ....

Here is a card I made when I first received this Holiday Home set.... it is so versatile! I had fun creating a scene ... and of course, a little coloring.


And - I have begun doodling again... don't know why I haven't done it for a while but a few weeks ago I picked up my book and pen and off I went. Now - I'm not going to show you all of them - but this one is particularly special to me. One night I did the frame and had no idea what to put inside it; the next night I just doodled" not knowing what the outcome would be. And after I was finished.... the Words just popped there! This has sort of been my mantra for a long time now and I SO believe that HE IS ABLE! Many Scriptures tell us this - you will see just one of them noted on the doodle if you look closely I don't usually add color to my doodles but have been looking on Pinterest - oh my goodness! Some beauties there!


I hope you enjoyed you peek here today - I am going to the Kraft Korner to make a few more cards for Anchors of Hope; and then running some errands.

HUGS
Ruthie

No comments: