June Bride

June Bride

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi All!
Well! Here it is ... Thanksgiving weekend in Canada! I know I have lots to be thankful for -- what about you? Even in the midst of "junk" there is always something to be thankful for!

I have neglected the blog this week but it has been a busy week for me. I have been finishing up my commitment to make some cards for Anchors of Hope - here are a couple of pics of what I have been up to.
I am not the kind of gal who can mass produce many cards that are all the same! I have done that before for swaps and it drives me crazy cuz I want to put a different spin on each card. I hear some demos talk of choosing a card for their Christmas card and making 20 or 30 or more of the same card. Not me! So - if you receive a card from me, know that it is unique! One of a kind!   ;0



But ..... I do have a card to share made from the Kinda Eclectic stamp set. I love this set! And that is my decorating style and just me in general ..... ECLECTIC!


We actually made this card a  couple weeks ago at Kreations Kard Klub.
I hope you enjoyed your peek here today! Have a wonderful weekend ... and remember, it is about the relationships and fun ... not the food! (Though that is going to be some good!)

Hugs...
Ruthie

No comments: