June Bride

June Bride

Friday, October 3, 2014

Flower Patch Birthday

Hi everyone! Here it is .... TGIF !!! Yea!
Now that I am retired it doesn't have the same significance as it did when I worked! And I don't mean that everyday is Friday when one is retired but not having to be up and out and "on" all week certainly has something to say for itself! !!!!! So the TGIF goes out to all you working people!

I have 2 cards to share today - both made with the Flower Patch bundle ...
This first one is a single layer of white CS on which I stamped the different flowers and leaves and then adhered to the colored CS  ...


With the second card I stamped the flowers and leaves and then cut them out with the framelits and layered them - I also used the sunburst from Kinda Eclectic in the upper corner.

You can see the layering in this photo -

so - I am off to play in my Korner today. Seems I haven't been there all week.
Have a wonderful weekend!

HUGS
Ruthie

No comments: