June Bride

June Bride

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Insert Title Here!

I can't think of a title for this post! My mind just draws a blank .... you will have to come up with one! :)

Card number 3 from my "stuff" - this pottery image is from an "Our Daily Bread" set - when I was just a little girl my aunt and uncle had a pottery studio in their basement and it fascinated me to watch them create beautiful pieces. I like to use lots of color so I made these pots colorful!

Card #4 is pretty basic - Again, the background is made by inking up an embossing folder - this time I placed the card base inside and pressed down with my brayer - and I have a honeycomb background. I love to have "just because" cards around - sometimes I want to give someone a card just because! :)

I took these flowers and covered them with crystal effects. If you look real close you will see where I must have had a bubble or two. I don't use crystal effects a lot - why? I don't know. I guess I don't think of it! Does that mean I have too much stuff? Huummmmmm!

Well, peeps! That is your peek for today!
The month of September and all that it entails is truly upon us! I hope you find time for some rest and relaxation ... I am heading to the SPA weekend at Camp Peniel the middle of the month - always a great time of fun, fellowship, food, and resting in Him! We always have a silent auction to raise money for Camp and I take a couple packages of cards ... these cards will probably end up in one of those packages! :)

Blessings and HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: