June Bride

June Bride

Friday, September 19, 2014

Four Feathers

Hey Everyone!

I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since I last posted. It's not because I have been away on an exotic vacation - it`s just because I hardly made it to my Craft Korner! Many other things have kept me very busy ... but I am hoping that next week will see things calming down for me. September is always a busy month for me because of getting back into full swing at our church with groups and such!

I do have a card for you using a new set from the Holiday Catty... called Four Feathers. This can be purchased as a bundle meaning that you get the stamp set and the framelits for a savings of  15% - gotta love that!

All Stampin`Up! product used - the sentiment is from an old retired wheel that I cut apart for the phrases!

Here is the inside...
I hope you enjoyed your quick visit here today!
I am off to a Ladies Retreat at one of the most peaceful. beautiful places in the world - Camp Peniel, Yarmouth County NS.

See you next week for sure!

HUGS
Ruthie

No comments: