June Bride

June Bride

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Mouse and Hummingbird

Good Morning...
Have you ever completed a project that you are not quite happy with? I have, many times. This card is one such project. I began by stamping this cute little mouse, hummingbird, and flower. (Non-Stampin' Up! stamp). I wanted to do some coloring with my Blendabilities - and did so. And I was quite happy with the colored piece BUT thought it needed just a little more so I sponged in the background. Didn't like it so then spritzed it with some vanilla shimmer. Well, I guess it is a cute card but not what I had in mind at all!


I think you can see the shimmer here...

I left this card without a sentiment so that I can use it for multiple occasions. Have to try my hand at this coloring attempt another time soon!

Have a great day!
Ruthie

No comments: