June Bride

June Bride

Friday, August 1, 2014

Christmas in August !

Hey peeps!
I have made a Christmas Card! I missed doing it in July .... you know, the old "Christmas in July" thing? So I'm only one day late. I hope that is not an indication that I will be late for Christmas!  :)

Anyway - I really wasn't planning on doing this but I rec'd some product from Stampin' Up! the other day and just had to use this new set with the Cardinal in it --- Beauty of the Season. It is available in the Holiday Catalogue which customers can order from on August 28th.

Here is the Card - colored with Blendabilities... using Mossy Meadow and Crumb Cake CS -


Have a great weekend ... I am doing some coloring so expect to see some unique stuff come next week - BUT - no more Christmas for a while!

Hugs,
Ruthie

No comments: