June Bride

June Bride

Friday, August 29, 2014

CHOOSE HAPPINESS

Hey All!
Now that is a catchy title, don't you think? Do you believe it? I sure hope so! Everything we do is a choice - even our feelings! Now, feelings will overcome us BUT the key is we choose to live in them or not! We choose them - or not!

I believe this with all my heart so when I saw this set entitled CHOOSE Happiness I just had to have it!

Here is the card I made today using this sweet set. I stamped the leaves and the flowers and then used my blender pen to pull ink into the white spaces ,,, gives them a subtle coloring. I used my markers on the bird stamp to give him a two-tone color. Oh yes ... the background on the white CS is done by inking up an embossing folder and placing the CS down on it at an angle and pressing! Voila! Again this is a nice subtle background.
Huuummmmm - wonder why I am into "subtle" today?


I most generally do something special inside the card as well - even though I don't always show you the inside. However, here is the inside of this card -


I hope you have enjoyed your peek here today! Let me know what you think!
AND - I trust you have chosen to be happy today!

Blessings and HUGS,
Ruthie

No comments: