June Bride

June Bride

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Water Color Embossed Cards

Hi everyone!
Yesterday I made up some cards with the water coloring embossing pieces I had created ...
Here are two of them:

I mounted this first one on a piece of Bermuda Bay CS and then onto a Blushing Bride CS base ... it is very pinky so I have decided to leave it unfinished as I may use it for a girly birthday card or thinking of you card  - probably adding some flowers or butterflies to it. Maybe I'll remember to show it to you when it is completed! :)


As I looked thru my "stash" the other day I noted that I don't have any sympathy cards ... so this one became just that. The stamp set is an old one called Simply Sketched  - not one that I will retire even though Stampin' Up! has done so! :) Again I mounted the watercolored embossed piece on Bermuda Bay and then onto a Baked Brown Sugar base.

As I look at these cards I am reminded that they would have been totally different if I had used a different color combo! I think that is what I love about Color! Everything works! It all goes together! I heard an Interior Designer say one time, "All colors go together if you put them together!" AND - I went to Rug School in the spring and our teacher said pretty much the same thing! YEA!

I hope you have enjoyed this day ... and ...
Relished the color around you ...
Thanks for peeking.

HUGS - Ruthie

No comments: