June Bride

June Bride

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Sweetbriar Rose

Well - here it is afternoon already. The sun is shining bright and it is a beautiful day.
I spent some time yesterday coloring this pretty rose - a new stamp for me - and put this card together this morning. I used the Blendabilities - Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive to do this, and then "shaded" with Soft Sky using a blender pen and ink. I added a border with Soft Sky using one of the Bordering Blooms photopolymyer stamps; also stamped a corner of the rose at the top right hand corner. I intentionally left the sentiment off ... thus I can use this for any occasion. The inside is very simple ...just the Soft Sky border and the corner of the rose.


I trust you are enjoying this awesome day.

Blessings and HUGS,
Ruthie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, you are soo smart!

amelia said...

beautiful card