June Bride

June Bride

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Doodled Blended Blooms

Hey Stampers!
What a gorgeous day this us! Sure is a lot different from last Saturday when "Arthur" hit us!

I saw on someones blog where they had doodled a Blended Bloom flower & I decided to give it a try. I am a doodler at heart but haven't done anything quite as intricate as this bloom... it was fun to see them come together.

This is the first one I did -

And here is the card I made with it -

This is another bloom that I doodled and colored with Blendabilities -

And the card I made with it - (the picture doesn't do the card justice)

I used the new whisper white seam binding on this one ... I really like how the seam binding is so easy to tie. I goofed on the bottom cutouts ... did one in one direction, and the other in the opposite direction - I guess I wasn't paying attention. However, there are no mistakes in card making and I used it to my advantage! Don't you love it when that happens?

I hope this has given you some inspiration on this beautiful day!
Blessings and hugs!
Ruthie

No comments: